Reindeer Run 5K
2020 Reindeer Run to Benefit MSDA!
2020 Reindeer Run Has Gone Virtual!
VIRTUAL REINDEER RUN DECEMBER 1st – 5th
Due to limitations on social gatherings and in an abundance of caution during the ongoing pandemic, MSDA has decided to turn the in-person Reindeer Run, into a virtual run. This is NOT a sanctioned event but a virtual fun run/walk.
WHAT IS A VIRTUAL RUN?
The fun of the run, but socially distanced for safety.
1. You can register for the run beginning October 26th
2. When you register you pledge to run or walk 5K between December 1st and 5th
3. Where do you run? Wherever you are & whenever you like! Map your own course! Can be a strait line or circles around your yard. Just track your distance and your time and report back to Compuscore!
4. Post your time with Compuscore using a link we will provide
5. Post photos of you Running/Walking your run to benefit MSDA and use the hashtag #RR2020
KICK OFF THE CHRISTMAS SEASON!
· Those runners who register by November 16 will get an official Reindeer Run shirt (a collector’s item!)
· The first 100 runners to register and donate an additional $50 by November 28th will get an official Reindeer Run Gator – fashionable attire for the socially distanced Christmas Season
ABOUT THE REINDEER RUN
2020 marks the 10th Anniversary of the 5K Reindeer Run / Walk!
Caldwell’s beloved Trinity Academy, which sadly and unexpectedly closed earlier this year, grew the Reindeer Run into a hugely popular and eagerly anticipated annual community event, drawing upwards of 900 participants. Mount St. Dominic Academy, the all-girls Catholic college prep school just up the hill from Trinity, is honored to be carrying on its legacy, with all proceeds from the event continuing to support the tradition of Catholic education.
The Mount plans to host the 5K Reindeer Run / Walk on the same great course with the same amazing community involvement and excitement for years to come. However, THIS YEAR, with the safety of our participants, organizers, local residents and first responders as our top priority, the 2020 event will be 100% VIRTUAL.
The silver “sleigh-bell” lining to the virtual format is that it allows for participation from an unlimited number of runners and walkers from all over the world, even the North Pole! The website to post your time will be open from Friday, Dec. 4th to midnight on Monday, Dec. 7th.
Registration: Now through December 7th
We thank you in advance for your support, and look forward to a great virtual event to benefit the students of Mount St. Dominic Academy!
Registration now available!
Register ONLINE to Run/Walk
All race proceeds benefit Mount St. Dominic Academy, an all girls Catholic High School in West Essex, NJ.
The Mount is Middle States Accredited, and we are proud to celebrate 127 years of Catholic education.