Can you see yourself at the Mount?
Your Next Step
We’re here to help with the application process. Read on for information about Blackbaud, the MSDA Entrance Exam, transcripts and other application requirements. Click here to see our Admissions Calendar with important dates. All Admissions documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For assistance or additional information, contact Maria Giorgio, Director of Admissions & Enrollment Management, at email@example.com / 973-226-0660 Ext. 1114 or Cathy Bolger at firstname.lastname@example.org / 973-226-0660 Ext. 1122.
Never too early to start.
Steps to Apply
Decision Notification and Registration
Candidates for admission will be notified by mail after January 13, 2023. Registration begins January 14, 2023. See our Important Admissions Dates for more information.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Take advantage of opportunities for scholarship and financial aid. Submit your application by December 5, 2022 for scholarship opportunities. Click here for more Financial Aid and Scholarship information.
Transfer to the Mount
Students may feel like they are in a learning environment that isn't the right fit. The Mount is fully prepared to offer transfer students an opportunity to maximize their high school experience. Students in 9th,10th, and 11th grade are eligible for transfer. The Mount does not accept applications from students entering the 12th grade. To join our Mount family, complete the steps below:
How to Apply for Transfer
Transfer Decision Notification
Please allow at least two weeks for your application to be processed. Transfer students are admitted pending available space in a given class year.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
There are no scholarships available for transfer students.
Accreditation and Legal Notice
Mount St. Dominic Academy is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools. The Mount also holds membership in the New Jersey Association of Independent Schools (NJAIS) and in the Dominican Association of Secondary Schools (DASS).
Mount St. Dominic Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and athletic and other school administered program.
• Belleville • Bloomfield • Boonton • Caldwell • Cedar Grove • Cedar Knolls • Chatham • Clifton • Denville • East Orange • East Hanover • Elmwood Park •
• Essex Fells • Fairfield • Florham Park • Glen Ridge • Irvington • Kearny • Lake Hiawatha • Lincoln Park • Little Falls • Livingston • Lyndhurst • Maplewood •
• Montclair • Montville • Morris Plains • Newark • North Arlington • North Bergen • North Caldwell • Nutley • Orange • Parsippany • Pine Brook • Pittstown •
• Rockaway • Roseland • Rutherford • South Orange • Totowa • Towaco • Union City • Upper Montclair • Verona •
• Wayne • West Caldwell • West Orange • Whippany • Woodland Park •