MSDA Admission Application Priority Deadline Friday 12/7
Important Information for our MSDA Applicants: If you wish to receive an Admission decision by Friday, January 11, 2019, you must have a completed application with all documents submitted by this Friday, December 7, 2018. Participants of the Siena Scholarship exam must have a completed application submitted to be considered for a scholarship. Applications may still be submitted after 12/7 and will receive Admissions decisions on a rolling basis. Financial Aid’s priority application deadline is also December 7th.
Instructions for students who will enter the ninth grade in September 2019:
- Complete the MSDA application on TADS. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Complete no later than December 7, 2018 for scholarship opportunities. Click here for scholarship information.
- No student will be considered for admission who has not returned a completed application. This application is in addition to the COOP registration.
- Register for and take the SSAT or the COOP/HSPT® Exam as administered by the Newark Archdiocese and Paterson Diocese.
- The COOP/HSPT® Exam exam took place on November 9.
- There is still a number of options to take the SSAT test for those who missed the COOP/HSPT®. Click here to view.
- Request the release of your school transcript from your elementary school after completion of the first marking period in Grade 8. This transcript must include the following three items:
- Classes taken and the grades received 6th grade through 1st marking period 8th grade
- Results of standardized testing (Terra Nova, CAT, IOWA, GEPPA, NJ Ask, PARCC) taken in 6th and 7th grade
- Attendance record 6th and 7th grade
- Teacher recommendation letter
- Scholarship and financial aid opportunities are available. Click here to view. The Priority Financial Aid consideration deadline is December 7, 2018.
- Candidates for admission will be notified by mail after January 11, 2019. Rolling Registration begins January 12, 2019. Registration Day is February 2, 2019.
Contact admissions at email@example.com or call 973-226-0660 Ext. # 1114