- Any student who is currently enrolled may apply.
- Any student who has submitted a completed admission application may apply.
- Families seeking financial aid must file an application through TADS. Use the financial aid worksheet if needed.
- Applications must be completed no later than December 1. The portal opens October 1. Late filing may result in no financial aid.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Attaching a personal statement explaining why the financial aid is needed is mandatory.
- Financial aid must be applied for annually.
- Financial Aid is available up to 50% of tuition.
- Financial Aid is strictly financial need based.
- Applications are reviewed by a committee.
- Acceptance agreement must be signed by the parents/guardians.
- Student is required to maintain passing grades.
Notification of Acceptance
- New students will be notified by January 30, 2017.
- Current students will be notified before April 15, 2017.
Key Contact: Please contact Janice Philips, Treasurer, firstname.lastname@example.org 973-226-0660 Ext. #1113, if you have any questions.
Other Sources of Financial Aid
The Scholarship Fund for Inner-City Children
Applicants in need of financial aid are encouraged to look into other sources such as a local ethnic organization or their parish. One potential source for those who qualify is The Scholarship Fund for Inner-City Children. For more information, click on this link: www.sficnj.org. Applications for the 2017-2018 school year will be processed online beginning TBA.
Mount St. Dominic Academy’s Siena Scholarship Program awards the following scholarships based on academic excellence and personal interview with the Scholarship Committee (not financial need) to members of the incoming Freshman class:
- One full-tuition scholarship that is renewable every year provided the student maintains high academic performance.
- Two half-tuition scholarships that are renewable every year provided the student maintains high academic performance.
Anyone who has applied to MSDA and has taken the COOP exam is eligible to take the Siena Scholarship Exam on Sunday, December 3, 2017, 12:00 pm. Here is what you need to do:
- Register for the Siena Scholarship 2017. Download the application available soon.
- Return the form with the $45 fee to the Admission Office before November 30, 2017.
- If you have not yet applied for admission to MSDA, please click here to begin your online application. (available soon)
- Once you have applied, report to the Admission Office of Mount St. Dominic Academy on Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 12:00 pm. The test will begin promptly at 1 pm.
Doris M. Byrne Endowed Scholarship
The Doris M. Byrne Endowed Scholarship was established to honor one of the Mount’s most dedicated alumnae. The scholarship, which provides four years of one-half tuition to the Mount, is awarded every year to an incoming freshman who demonstrates both academic ability and financial need.
- Any freshman applicant who has taken the COOP exam.
- Candidates must demonstrate academic ability as determined by a score of at least 75% in the Math & Reading sections of the COOP exam.
- Finalists and their parent(s) will be interviewed by the Head of School and appointed committee members.
Full-time employees of Mount Saint Dominic Academy or the Sisters of Saint Dominic of Caldwell or one of their sponsored institutions will receive a reduction in tuition. Please contact Janice Philips, Treasurer, email@example.com or 973-226-0660 Ext. #1113, for more information.