Do You Know About MSDA Scholarships?
Are you interested in receiving a scholarship to attend the Mount? There are numerous ways you can receive financial assistance.
A student must complete the following to be considered for scholarships:
- Complete the MSDA application on TADS. Click here to apply.
- Take the COOP Exam as administered by the Newark Archdiocese and Paterson Diocese on November 10, 2017 at 8:00 am. Online registration is now closed but you may take the exam as a walk-in registrant. Please arrive by 7:45 am. Click here for more information.
- Register for the MSDA Scholarship Exam on Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 12:30 pm. The registration deadline is Thursday, November 30, 2017. To take the Scholarship Exam, students must fill out a registration form (click here for registration form), submit a $45 registration fee, complete a Mount St. Dominic Academy Admission Application, and have taken the COOP Exam. Mail the form and fee to MSDA at 3 Ryerson Avenue, Caldwell, NJ 07006.
Mount St. Dominic Academy awards the following scholarships to members of the incoming Freshman class:
Siena Scholarship – This scholarship is based on academic excellence
- One full tuition, four-year renewable scholarship based on academic excellence
- Four half tuition, four-year renewable scholarships based on academic excellence
Dominican Scholarship – A fund gifted by the Sisters of St. Dominic of Caldwell
- One half tuition, four-year renewable scholarship
Doris M. Byrne Scholarship – This scholarship is named for the alumna from the class of 1940, who established the foundation that generously endows the scholarship
- One half tuition scholarship awarded annually to an incoming freshman for her entire four years on the basis of demonstrated financial need, academic ability, and commitment to Mount values.