Resumes are currently being accepted for all positions for 2018-2019 school year. Should your qualifications meet the needs of a specific position in the future, you will be contacted.
Mount Saint Dominic Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, orientation, political beliefs or other legally protected categories.
Director of Admissions/Enrollment Management
The Director of Admissions/ Enrollment Management oversees all aspects of student recruitment and retention for the school. This position is responsible for both marketing and selling the school to the external and internal community, for developing and implementing admissions’ policies, and for ensuring that each class is filled with and retains qualified students. The Director of Admissions/ Enrollment Management works closely with the Administrative Team to market the school to prospective families in a manner consistent with the institution’s mission. The Director of Admissions/ Enrollment Management will enthusiastically embrace and be able to communicate Mount St. Dominic Academy’s mission, philosophy, and culture. The Director of Admissions/ Enrollment Management must thrive within a sales-like atmosphere, including setting and meeting goals.
- Directs all school marketing and communications related to enrollment, admission events, and maintenance of the prospective student and lead database(s), including innovative marketing programs that drive market awareness (industry buzz/voice)
- Conceives, develops and oversees the design and implementation of student retention strategies in collaboration with the Administrative team
- With the Treasurer, builds and manages the Admissions/ Enrollment Management budget
- Directs all prospecting, presenting and closing efforts needed to admit and retain new students into the school
- Oversees the process of admitting the prospective student
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong interpersonal skills, as this position requires interaction with prospective families from all demographic areas
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills are required in order to successfully present and sell the school to current and prospective families, including letters and professional reports
- Knowledge of independent school admissions processes and the ability to handle objections “close the deal”
- Excellent time management, communications, decision making, presentation and organization skills
- 4-year degree in Business, English, Communications or Marketing preferred; Masters Degree in Business, Marketing, or other appropriate discipline preferred
- 3+ years of admissions/enrollment management experience
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume, three references, and staff application electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freshman Girls Volleyball Head Coach
MSDA is seeking a Freshman Volleyball Head Coach for Fall 2018. Experience preferred. Please email cover letter, resume, and athletic position application to email@example.com.
Freshman Girls Basketball Head Coach
MSDA is seeking a Freshman Basketball Head Coach for Fall 2018. Experience preferred. Please email cover letter, resume, and athletic position application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications and Instructions
Send application materials including cover letter and resume via email, fax, or mail to:
Mount Saint Dominic Academy – Main Office
3 Ryerson Avenue
Caldwell, NJ 07006