Resumes are currently being accepted for all positions for 2018-2019 school year. Should your qualifications meet the needs of a specific position in the future, you will be contacted.
Mount St. Dominic Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, orientation, political beliefs or other legally protected categories.
Mathematics Teaching Position
Mount St. Dominic Academy, a vibrant 9-12 all-girls high school, sponsored by the Sisters of St. Dominic, is seeking resumes from qualified, innovate educators who are interested in a full-time Mathematics teaching position to begin in September 2019. This position reports directly to the Dean of Academics and will be responsible for teaching five sections (Geometry and Algebra II). Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or Mathematics educator; Masters degree strongly preferred.
- The strongest applicants will have the following qualifications:
- Ability to teach Mathematics at all levels, including AP, using applied examples and problem-based learning.
- Ability to strike a balance between instructional and assessment time that prioritizes authentic student learning.
- Prior teaching experience at the high school level.
- Current and relevant professional development experience.
- Experience planning and facilitating collaborative, student-centered classes.
- A passion for developing student interest in mathematics and mathematics inquiry.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication (oral and written) abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently, as needed and appropriate.
- Proficient computer skills, including familiarity with the Google suite and Microsoft Office suite.
Full Time Nurse
Responsibilities of the school nurse include, but are not limited to the following:
- Function as resource person for school personnel and students in matters of health education
- Plan and implement school health management protocols
- Notify faculty of specific health problems among students
- Collect, review and file all health forms
- Compile and send required reports to the State Department of Health and file copies of reports in the Nurse’s office
- Communicate with individual student’s health care professionals when appropriate and necessary for the well-being of the student
Part Time Purchasing Agent
Responsibilities of the Purchasing Agent include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for purchases
- Coordinate distribution of supplies
- Coordinate state funding programs
Varsity Field Hockey Assistant Coach
Winter Track and Field Throwing Coach
Winter Track and Field Assistant Coach
Applications and Instructions
Send application materials including cover letter and resume via email, fax, or mail to:
Mount St. Dominic Academy – Main Office
3 Ryerson Avenue
Caldwell, NJ 07006